Product Code: SYT-S601 Infusion pump
- Flow rate range from 1-600ml/h.
● Unique door-free structure and big LCD screen,making it easier and more convenient to operate and in the meanwhile avoiding problems of pump stuck and fluid leakage.
● Unique function of bedside infusion supervision, making patients and their relatives more assured while
also reducing nurses’ workload. If used with 2000I and 900I,
a bed No.can be set in the machine and then its infusion progress and alarm information can be
displayed on 2000I(Infusion Supervision System )located at Nurse’s Station and on 900I(Nurse
Beeper).The nurse, upon seeing and hearing the signal, can go and handle the unit accordingly.
● All brands of standard IV sets are compatible. With only a simple calibration, it can guarantee an accurate, smooth and safe infusion.
● When detecting air in line or occlusion, an audio and visual alarm signal shall be given instantly while at
the same time the machine stops operation automatically, thus reducing the danger of air embolism to patients.
● The infrared sensor shall give alarm signal when detecting excessive air pressure.
● Application of double CPU, making the infusion process safer and more reliable.
● Alarm signals are given in case of malfunction or operation error and the machine stops operation
|Product Code:||SYT-S601||Max.size of outer shell||120*140*190 mm(length*width*height)|
|Bolus||600ml/h||Alarm functions||Over,OCCL.,AIR,low battery, control abnormal, no AC power supply, installation error.|
|Flow rate range||1-600ml/h||Displayed information||Rate, volume limit, accumulated volume, power indicator light, bed No.,AIR,OCCL.,OVER.|
|KVO flow rate||1ml/h,keep vein open(KV))rate||Outer shell material||ABS plastic|
25W,can run for more than 5 hours continuously after being completely recharged.
|Operating conditions||Environment temperature +5℃~＋40℃ ,atmosphere pressure 86~106kPa, relative humidity20%~90%|
|Power supply||AC100-240V,50/60 Hz,25VA||Storage and transport conditions||Environment temperature -15 ℃~+50℃ ,atmosphere pressure 86~106kPa, relative humidity20%~90%.|
|Battery||Rechargeable lithium polymer battery,7.4V,1650mAh||Applicable infusion set||All standard infusion sets.|
|Certification||CE0197||EMC||Comply with EN60601-1-2|
|Work mode||Continuous work mode||Fuse||220V 2A*2, 12V 2A*2|
|Water proof||IP21||Electrical Shock Proof||Battery:Class Ⅱ:AC Power:Type BF.|
|Battery recharge||When the pump is connected to the AC power supply, turn on the power and the battery will automatically recharge (about 8-14 hours to recharge fully).||Applied standards||Comply with standard of EN ISO 14971:2000,IEC 60601-1:1995,EN IEC 60601-1-2:2001,IEC 60601-2-24,EN ISO 14155-1:2003,EN 980:2003,EN 1041:1998,MDD 93/42EEC|